2205 duplex stainless steel is composed of 22% chromium,3% molybdenum and 5-6% nickel nitrogen duplex stainless steel. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local resistance to stress corrosion. Compared with 316L and 317L austenitic stainless steel,2205 alloy in the resistance to point corrosion and gap corrosion performance is better, it has a high corrosion resistance, compared with austenite, its coefficient of thermal expansion is lower, higher thermal conductivity. The yield strength of 2205 is twice that of austenitic stainless steel, which allows designers to reduce weight when designing products, giving this alloy a price advantage over 316,317L. This alloy is particularly suitable for the -50°F/+600°F temperature range At the same time, it has also become an important engineering material, which is widely used in petrochemical industry, offshore and coastal facilities, oilfield equipment, paper making, shipbuilding environmental protection and other fields.
2205 stainless steel pipe Usage
(1) Pressure vessels, high-pressure storage tanks, high-pressure pipelines, heat exchangers (chemical processing industry).
(2) Oil and gas pipelines, heat exchangers pipe fittings.
(3) Sewage treatment system.
(4) Pulp and paper industry classifiers, bleaching equipment, storage and treatment systems.
(5) Rotary shaft, press roller, blade, impeller, etc., in high-strength corrosion-resistant environment.
(6) Cargo boxes for ships or trucks.
⑺ Food processing equipment.
Chemical Composition Of 2205 Duplex Steel
2205 stainless steel pipe advantages
2.Excellent low temperature toughness.
3.Good corrosion resistance.
4.Excellent mechanial properties.
5.Good heat treatment specifications.
6.High wear resistance and fatigue strength.
7.Low notch sensitivity and tendency to temper brittleness.
8.High polishing properties and surface gloss.
9.Excellent welding performance.
Shipment package image