|No999 .wenzhou airport wenzhou city,zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificates:||ABS, DNV, GL,||Standard:||Astm Din|
|Application:||Nuclear Reactors And Spacecraft.||Material:||Inconel 718 Pipe UNS N07718|
alloy 625 pipe,
alloy 600 pipe
buy seamless nickel alloy inconel 718 welding pipe specification for drilling / etching good price cost
zheheng steel produce and supply astm nickel alloy inconel 718 welding pipe for drrlling ,etching , we are the leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel,duplex and super nickle alloy materials with 20 years experience of supplying to a great variety of end users from different fields.
other term complementary :
1. DELIVERY :Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation
2. APPLICATION :Stainless steel tubes are widely used in below fields:
1).Petroleum,Chemical enterprise, superheater of boiler, heat exchanger
2). High temperature resistant transmission fluid pipe in power station
3). Ship with pressure pipe
4). The exhaust purification devices
5). Construction and ornament
3. PRICE ITEM :EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF,DAF,etc
4. QULITY CONTROL :
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is ,acceptable.
5. EXPORT :stainless steel tube is exported to: America,Australia,Brazil,Canada,India,Iran,Iraq,Italy,France,Germany,
6. Certificated :SGS&BV&GL&ISO&DNV&TUV,etc
alloy inconel 718 Characteristics:
1. Good mechanical properties
2. Yield tensile strength
3.Highly resistant to chloride and sulfide stress corrosion cracking
4. Resistant to aqueous corrosion and chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
5. High temperature resistant
6. Age-hardenable with a unique property of slow aging response that permits heating and cooling during annealing without the danger of cracking.
7. Excellent welding characteristics
Inconel allou 718 seamless pipe is an age-hardenable nickel-chromium alloy that combines corrosion resistance with high strength and good fabricability. It has high creep-rupture strength at temperatures up to 700℃. Its excellent relaxation resistance contributes to its application in springs.
alloy inconel 718 Applications:
Gas turbine engines, rocket motors, nuclear reactors and spacecraft.
Inconel 718 is a registered trademark of the Special Metals Corporation group of companies.
DIN W. Nr. 24668
inconel 718 chemical composition
alloy inconel 718 Physical properties
Contact Person: sales