|No999 .wenzhou airport wenzhou city,zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificates:||ABS, DNV, GL, BV,||Standard:||ASTM B167|
alloy 625 tubing,
seamless alloy pipe
nickel alloys / alloy 600 / alloy 276 / alloy 601 / alloy 617 / alloy 625 /alloy 718 tubing in aerospace / aircraft
zheheng steel produce and supply nickel alloy tube,alloy 600,alloy 276 tubing,seamless alloy 601 tubes,colda draw alloy 625 pipes, astm b167,alloy 718 seamless and welded pipe tubes in china,
A nickel-base high-temperature alloy.
The main alloy elements are chromium, tungsten, molybdenum, cobalt, aluminum, titanium, boron, zirconium, etc.Among them, chromium has anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion effects, and other elements strengthen.In 850 ~ 1300 ℃ high temperature had a higher strength and oxidation resistance, gas corrosion resistance, is the most widely used in high temperature alloy, high temperature strength of the highest kind of alloy.It is used to manufacture high temperature components on aero-engine blades and rocket engines, nuclear reactors, and energy conversion equipment.
Nickel base corrosion-resistant alloy.
The main alloy elements are copper, chromium and molybdenum.It has good comprehensive performance, can resist various acid corrosion and stress corrosion.The first application was nickel - copper alloy, also known as monel alloy.In addition, there are nickel-chromium alloys, nickel-molybdenum alloys, nickel-chromium molybdenum alloys, etc.Used to manufacture all kinds of corrosion resistant parts.
Nickel-based alloys in many fields, such as:
1. Ocean: Marine structure of Marine environment, desalination of seawater, aquaculture, heat exchange of seawater, etc.
2. Environmental protection: flue gas desulfurization device for thermal power generation, wastewater treatment, etc.
3. Energy field: nuclear power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, tidal power generation, etc.
4. Petrochemical industry: oil refining, chemical and chemical equipment, etc.
5. Food industry: salt, soy sauce brewing, etc.In many of the above areas, ordinary stainless steel 304 is not competent, in these special areas, special stainless steel is indispensable and cannot be replaced.In recent years, with the rapid development of economy, with the continuous improvement of the industrial level, more and more projects need higher grade stainless steel.As the demand for nickel base alloy increased in various industries.In 2011, China's nickel base alloy market reached 23.07 billion yuan, a year-on-year growth of 19.47%.Therefore, the level of industry development is in a steady upward trend
Applied Standard for Nickel Alloy Pipe / Tube
|Alloy||UNS No||Seamless Pipe|
|Nickel 200||N02200||ASTM B161, ASTM B163|
|Nickel 201||N02201||ASTM B161, ASTM B163|
|Alloy 625||N06625||ASTM B444|
|Alloy C-4||N06455||ASTM B622|
|Alloy C-22||N06022||ASTM B622|
|Alloy C-2000||N06200||ASTM B622|
|Alloy G-30||N06030||ASTM B622|
|Alloy G-35||N06035||ASTM B622|
|Alloy 800||N08800||ASTM B407, ASTM B163|
|Alloy 800H||N08810||ASTM B407, ASTM B163|
|Alloy 800HT||N08811||ASTM B407, ASTM B163|
|Alloy 825||N08825||ASTM B423, ASTM B163|
|Alloy B-2||N10665||ASTM B622|
|Alloy B-3||N10675||ASTM B622|
|Alloy C-276||N10276||ASTM B622|
Contact Person: sales